European Wax Center is the #1 fastest growing premier body waxing company with a focus on Revealing Beautiful Skin. European Wax Center specializes in high-quality healthy body waxing at an affordable price. We are seeking a hands-on exceptional Designated Store Sales Manager .
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to love variety, have a passion for strong customer service and be results driven. This key leadership role is responsible for managing all aspects of a European Wax Center
- Demonstrate uncompromising service standards – Infuse the team with a passion for creating outstanding customer experiences
- Responsible for taking business goals and developing a quarterly and monthly plan of action, with clear steps and measurements and consistently execute to deliver expected results
- Recruit, train and retain front desk associates and estheticians
- Coach performance through available metrics and encourage associate professional growth through achievement
- Fosters a guest-focused team environment as a leader, driving volume and guest loyalty
- Creates a learning environment for associates through use of European Wax Center tools
- Assesses associates consistently; reviews and communicates associate performance and deliverable’s often
- Proactively provides timely feedback to associates, rewarding and recognizing to drive retention
- Holds self and associates accountable for achievement of sales goals and statistical standards
- Manages conflict and coaches by applying European Wax Centers recommended processes, standards and guidelines
- Receives feedback and promotes discussions around solutions
- Develops associates through an individualized approach in an effort to stretch capabilities and grow associates
- Provides team commitment through support, relationship building, and recognizing individual contributions
- Shares information and communicates clearly to all levels
- Schedules and staffs center appropriately through European Wax Centers scheduling philosophy, analyzing and forecasting business trends
- Maintains the center’s organization, appearance, and cleanliness
- Communicates effectively with Franchisee and members of the Regional and Corporate Teams
- Recommends ideas to improve standards and processes
- Team Building: Ability to recruit, hire, and develop associate team and hold individuals accountable for performance, practice, etc.
- Guest Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the guests remain the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines, and follow-up on all store activities and staff evaluations
- Leadership: Proven ability to respectfully challenge and motivate the associate team, while building a strong and positive culture
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience before you apply:
- Have minimum of 1 year experience successfully managing a team. Only apply if you have experience in directing the work of others.
- Must possess strong leadership and coaching skills!
- Can show where you have consistently met and exceeded sales and business’s financial goals
- Retail and/or Franchise Experience preferred
In return, we will provide:
- Training and proven processes to support your success
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding
- Potential for career advancement
- Ability to earn quarterly incentive sales bonuses
- Up to $50 per month for miscellaneous expenses
- Discount on retail products
- competitive pay plus performance incentives as a Designated Manager at European Wax Center!
People Development & Staffing, LLC has been retained to lead the search for this position. For further information on this opportunity, please email your resume. Each European Wax Center is independently owned and operated.